Monday, November 22, 2010

Chance of Showers

Yesterday was the highly anticipated baby shower, and it was a wonderful afternoon. We had just the right amount of food and drinks, guests participated happily in the activities, I got lots of compliments on the house and decorations, and - most important of all - the mom and dad-to-be had a great time.

The weather ended up cooperating perfectly, despite the warning of 90% rain, and even though I would have loved to utilize our outdoor space, having everyone in the living and dining room made it a cozy gathering full of laughter and music.

I'm still recovering from all the prep work and cleaning, so I'm going to rest up before I share all the details, but here are some shots of the big event:










I'm looking forward to sharing additional info and pics on my customized water bottles, Lotta Jansdotter stenciled onesies, wishing tree and succulent favors. More to come! 


No comments: