Monday, November 1, 2010

November Showers

Now that Halloween is over, the costumes have been retired and our decorations are packed up, my creative focus is turning toward another exciting event - the baby shower of one of my oldest and dearest friends. The date has been locked in for a while now and the invitations went out last week. I haven't been able to blog about it - since she's a reader (at least she better be!) - but now that she's seen the invitation, I'm finally able to share:



I fell in love with this beautiful green letterpress dandelion as soon as I saw it, and my talented husband helped lay out the text with the all the important details. I also appreciated that the set came with 50 RSVP cards and envelopes, which I gave to the mama-to-be to use for thank you notes after the event since we opted to collect RSVPs via email instead.

I've got some great ideas flowing about food and decor for the event - everything from purple irisis and cala lilies to cake pops and bamboo plates, but I can't say any more until after the big day. Stay tuned and wish me luck!

No comments: