Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Gifts

As I've already mentioned, Christmas was a wonderful day. I was lucky to be able to spend it with my family - first my husband and kids, and then later in the day my in-laws. I prepped my wish list ahead of time and kindly provided it to my husband, and was thrilled to find some of my requests under the tree. I also unwrapped some great surprises, including a beautiful watch from my mother, a new waffle maker from my cousin and these other amazing and very appreciated gifts:

Crazy comfortable pajamas from Ann Taylor and the Gap (for this chronicly cold woman):





A gorgeous tie dyed cotton scarf from my friend's clothing line:


The deliciously smelling lotion I wanted from Laura Mercier, along with the entire Gourmande line:



Super cute ballet flat-style slippers from Forever 21:



Beautiful crystal and pearl bangles from Ann Taylor:



And (my favorite) these gorgeous candleholders made by my children:




I am so lucky to have so many wonderful gifts, best of all my supportive husband, my crazy cute kids and (even though she just peed on the floor) my sweet little pooch. Looking forward to ringing in the new year with this great bunch!

No comments: